BLOG INFORMASI, BLOG SEPUTAR ONLINE EARNING, BISNIS INTERNET, SEORANG YANG MENGENAL SEO, TIPS DAN TRIK SEPUTAR BISNIS INTERNET.

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

I will never forget my very first pair of eyeglasses when I lost it in one of the world’s best beach Boracay. I really saved for that very first eyeglass of mine. I spent almost US$100 from it since I even added extra for the sunglass color tint coating, UV and anti scratch coating protection.

After that incident, I stopped having a pair of eyeglasses which would cost me the same amount anymore. That’s because I know you can have Great Eyeglasses For Less. Yes, you can have a stylish prescription glasses online for only $8 and with all those anti-scratch, UV protectuion and lens edge polishing and beveling for free and with the few additional dollar for premium anti reflective and sunglass color tint coating. That’s why Zenni Optical was on FOX news! for their best sunglass offers.
You can find a huge selection and Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni, single vision, sun sensor, tinted sunglasses, bifocal and progressive lenses. They are all available for you. It can manage to lower the price because it makes its own frames. I can now have another pair of eyeglass even if I buy more because of Zenni.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Zenni Optical was on FOX news!